* Not currently in education, training or employment?
* Not sure what to do with your life or what your next steps should be?
* Do you want to access a college programme with a guaranteed interview at the end of the programme?
* Do you want to try different areas before you commit?
* Do you want to find out if you have ‘hidden talent’?
* If so then the Making Choices Programme is for you..
The programme is 2 days a week for 4 weeks, you’ll do an accredited qualification and achieve a Level 1 in Employability, brush up on maths and English and get an opportunity to try taster sessions in different areas. You can chose from;
Catering Hair & Beauty Sport Construction
At the end of the programme you will receive advice and guidance on courses and opportunities open to you, full assistance with applications and a guaranteed interview for a September start course here at East Durham College.
Throughout the course you will also benefit from;
* Free bus travel
* Free gym membership
* £20 completion bonus payable at end of 4 weeks
Make the right ‘choice’ and apply now as spaces are limited.
Courses starting on 13th May 2016 & 10th June 2016
Contact – Joanne Bryson, Alternative Provision Co-ordinator – 0191 5185514