The next Members' meeting is on 21 March 2019 @ Holiday Inn Washington - 9.30 for 10am start.Find Out More
Venue: On Line Event
Feel more confident supporting spelling development with phonics
Facilitated by: Christine Edwards QTLS, Creating Excellence
Effective in September 2019, the revised English Functional Skills will require a significant shift in the teaching of spellings using Phonics as a basis for skill development. This webinar will provide a basis for the development of Phonics use with learners and an introduction to resources that will support teaching.
This webinar will help delegates to:
* understand the requirements for spelling assessment at each level of Functional English and the link to phonics
* experience different approaches and strategies to delivering spelling teaching using phonics
* evaluate and plan for next steps to support implementation in September 2019
Who should attend?
Any provider; Employer/Provider; College; Secure Estate currently delivering Functional Skills English – all levels or planning to deliver Functional Skills English in the future.
First Delegate: £69.00 + VAT
Subsequent Delegate(s): £49.00 + VAT
Non-Member: £269.00 + VAT
* Access to the live webinar, recording, slides and Q&As after the webinar.
* 10% discount on all LearnBox Functional Skills Licences for everyone pre-ordering reform licences within 30 days of the webinar.
* 5% discount on all LearnBox products for all AELP members.