AELP Webinar: Observation Judgements about Math & English Skills in Learning Sessions
Date: June 04th, 2019
Venue: On Line Event
Facilitated by: Sean Errington, Managing Director, Comprehend
This webinar is designed to help participants further develop their understanding of, contextually relevant incorporation of Math and English skills development opportunities in learning sessions.
Participants should on completion of the webinar be able to describe and explain:
- the importance of getting tutors to identify the Math & English skills that should be developed in the session being observed – avoiding subjectivity
- if there are learning sessions where it would be impossible to incorporate English skills development opportunities
- the types of Math skills that could be incorporated into sessions
- the types of English skills that could be incorporated into sessions
- the importance of contextual relevance
- what good incorporation of Math and English skills might look like
- what good Math and English skills incorporation judgments might look like
Who should attend
This webinar is designed for learning session observers of all levels of experience working in the post 16 learning sector, and individuals who aspire to be learning session observers.
AELP Member Rate: £69.00 + VAT Subsequent Member Rate: £49.00 + VAT
Non-Member Rate: £269.00 + VAT
- Access to the live webinar, recording, slides and Q&As.
- £50 discount off the cost of the Observation of Teaching Training and Learning qualification course offered by Comprehend if claimed within 30 days of completing this webinar.