After a successful closed pilot with 24 institutions in 2016 of the Jisc Digital Student Experience Tracker, JISC are now inviting institutions to participate in an open beta pilot from September 2016 – July 2017.
The Student Digital Experience Tracker enables colleges, skills providers and universities to:
* Gather evidence from learners about their digital experience, and track changes over time
* Make better informed decisions about the digital environment
* Target resources for improving digital provision
* Plan other research, data gathering and student engagement around digital issues
* Demonstrate quality enhancement and student engagement to external bodies and to students themselves
You can find out more information on the Tracker from the project page here and see how institutions have used the Tracker to support their digital developments on this link.
To register your interest in participating in the pilot, please complete the short online planning form on this link. The closing date for submissions is 30th September and you will be informed of your participation in the pilot by 17th October.
You can find out more information on the previous pilot from https://digitalstudent.jiscinvolve.org/wp/data-service/ or contact Sarah Knight (firstname.lastname@example.org)